Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whoops.

I actually forgot that I even had a blog. Seriously.

Let's see; I'm in my last week of classes (how did that happen??), and I can't wait to come home. I've absolutely LOVED being here, being so immersed in philosophy and discussions, but I miss my husband, plain and simple. And air conditioning. And my coffeemaker. And real food. But I will miss everyone I've met here, being able to go to Manhattan every weekend, the cool weather, and counting the most fireflies I've ever seen per square foot.

As my books and notes and more books are spread across my desk, it reminds me that I still have a lot to do before I leave. But hopefully next week, as I try to return to the real world, I can think back on this experience and reflect a little more. I need to keep this passionate and clear mindset when I'm in the thick of things during the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment